SCHOOL IS BACK!
WHAT IS HAPPENING...
- 350 children have been fed with nutritious food in the two child care centres while following Covid-19 prevention guidelines (physical body distancing and masking).
- All volunteers have been given face masks to prevent the spread of the virus.
- School have been partially opened since Covid-19 hit the nation on March 23, 2020. Final grades in Primary, Secondary and Tertiary education have been in progress for two weeks now and there is no evidence of high Covid-19 spread due to the opening of the schools.
Using Tailoring Skills to Fight Covid-19
- The four boreholes provided to Chief Taulo’s area have been officially handed over to the community by Government officials. The gathering served as an opportunity to also share important information to the community in regards to Covid-19.
- 30 members of Water Point Users Committees and chiefs were trained on basic borehole maintenance.
- Community Bible Study sessions resumed and 6 sessions have been conducted within one month.
- Community members worked on a communal cassava garden.
Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving! We have much to be thankful for.